hi guys, i am thrilled to see that i have so far had 5 people who would like to play along in my pay it forward draw. Though, i have extended the time in which you have to put a message on the pay it forward entry (or this one).. i will keep from drawing 3 names until the 31st of October. That is one week away. Even though im in australia, i dont mind if girls from other countries join in.. the more, the merrier i think.. its all about spreading the love of our crafting around.. right?
All you have to do is leave me a message on either two Pay it forward blog entries.. by doing this you are agreeing that if you are drawn out to win something hand made by me, that when you recieve it, that you will then put a pay it forward RAK on your blog and create for three more people, in turn.. passing on a little happy mail.
Everyone loves happy mail.. right!?
If i get enough response i may just do a few more lil things for the fun of it.. who knows! ;)
PS: when i do the draw, i will contact you if you have won, as well as announce it here. Make sure to stop back often. :)
PPS: IF YOU DONT WANT TO COMMIT TO MAKING SOMETHING, YOU CAN ALWAYS PAY IT FORWARD IN THE WAY OF A SCRAPBOOK RELATED RAK
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
pay it forward... Happy mail ...bump
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
how did you started scrapbooking? I don't make scrapbooks myself yet, but since I got my new camera I was thinking of maybe take a picture or two and give it a go. I'm not totally sure because I have to order most of my craft supplies online, and don't have quite a stash of things to match every theme.
Estivalia
estivalia.correa[at]gmail.com
I started scrapbooking moreso our of a need and outlet. I was living in outback Australia where there was very little to do. A lot of the ladies in town scrapped and i just kind of started.
You dont need a lot of things to start.. it only takes a few little bits and then you just add as you go. Do they have many scrapbook shops near you!?
There are lots of great online stores though.. make them work for you by taking advantage of the free post over a certain amount.. that always makes sence (and what i do. ~L~)..
PS: not everything in my stash matches either. :)
LOL, scrapbook is not a popular hobby in Chile :p I know there's one scrapbook store in Santiago, but it's seems to be really small and with not very much variety in products. I can't know for sure, because Santiago is way to far from my city! (18hrs by car)
oh wow!!! Sounds like the dilema that i had when i first started, though back then i did not realise that online shopping existed. Oh what i have learned since!!! ~insert manical laughter~
Hope you find some appropriate stores darlin and get yourself scrapping.
PS: I LOVE your trading cards! Divine!!!
Post a Comment